Thursday, January 19, 2012

Now for the photos.

So I'm working on this clock wall project right. But instead of artwork we are putting family photos up. I have all the frames up right now and I'm not going to lie.... I love it. But now what really makes it are the photos.

The point of this whole thing is that we don't get to see our family often yet we want Baby D to know who they are. Hopefully it works!

It's so hard going through all recent photos and trying to pick your favorites. Plus I want every family member on the wall an equal amount of times. The equal part is challenging! Especially since I have two brother-in-laws you aren't fans of photos. Another challenge is to find recent photos that I love. I have a lot of favorites but some of them are from too long ago.

But I've started to accumulate some of my favorites... thanks Facebook. And will soon have to edit, crop and print out.

Here are some.


As you can see we are not short of Neices and Nephew photos. But aren't they so cute. How can you not want to put up all their pictures.

Have any thoughts on how to get 17 people in 12 frames equally?

No comments:

Post a Comment