Friday, January 13, 2012

Because It's Friday

Fridays make me smile.

For some reason I always wake up on the right side. Maybe because I get to sleep in longer and Steve actually has to get out of bed before me. Usually I'm the one rolling out, trying to keep quiet and not bump into our dresser or slip on the pillows and sneak off to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Then later to come wake him up for the day.

I try to wake him up all nice like, a cute kiss on the cheek or a rub on the back. But that rarely works so then I usually end up returning with a quick warning that the lights are coming on. Then he squirms and moans and pulls the covers over his head. Hey! At least I'm not like my mom where there was no warning, no sweet tender rub on the back. Just a GET UP! and then the flip of the switch. Ruthless!

Anyways, back to how I love Fridays and how I'm usually so happy. So today I just wanted to post a few pics that always make me giggle out loud a little. Not a lot of photos can do that. Sometimes a smile... yes but a giggle... no.

But these are exceptional.





One last thing that was really cool today. I'm at Dunn Brothers to work on a 2 brochures. Of course I get a coffee and as I'm waiting I check out the community board where I usually slip my business card. But today I was totally caught off guard. There was a note that said, "For one in need, God Loves You" with....

wait for it...

three $100 bills.

That's $300 for those who didn't excel in math.

That was awesome to see and I pray that someone who really is in need is blessed by that special person's gift.

Love you all. Happy weekend. Bless someone else this weekend and make it one they can remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment