Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Photos

I just finished scanning just about a bazillion photos to make a photo book for our lovely Grandma for Christmas. I can give this Christmas present away on my blog b/c I don't even think my Grandma knows that I have a blog.  Or what blogging even is. We did this a while back for my other Grandma on her 80th birthday and she absolutely loved it, so we thought why not do it again.

The only problem with creating these books is the amount of time that goes into the photo searching.  In our case you go through piles and piles, boxes and boxes, and books and books to find maybe just a few that actually turned out great.  It's amazing what digital cameras have added in worth to our lives.

Here are a few of my absolute faves.


I love the swimsuit placement.

First Grandchildren get all the attention.  I don't ever remember having birthday hats.

Chubbiest baby award... 
and she was so cute.


I just like my Michael Jordan shirt.  Shows how cool I was.

This makes me laugh in so many ways.

Scrunchies, jean hats, floral corduroy shirts.
  
Crossfire!

Every year we'd color easter eggs and decorate Christmas cookies with Grandma.


 John Deere tractor pulling Aladdin and his magic carpet around :)

So cute and pretty.

All of us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment