Sunday, November 24, 2013

38 Weeks

Friday marked 38 weeks in my pregnancy.  Can't believe only 2 weeks left!  But I am totally ready and totally prepared.  Christmas decorations are up, all presents are bought and wrapped, babies room is ready (didn't have to do much)  I have back-up plans for Rylee with back-up plans, my bags are packed, and a dwindling to-do list with not much on it.  I feel ready.... so only if baby was ready now too :)

Many have asked now how my body is feeling.  The mornings I feel great - like I could honestly handle another month of this but as the day progresses I get more sore and "huge" feeling.  By the end, I'm praying to God that he allows the baby to come tonight b/c I don't know how my belly can expand anymore and how my hips and pelvic area can take any more pressure and aches.  But I'm sleeping still pretty good through the night so I'm thankful I get that to rejuvenate me.   

I still consider myself very lucky.  I hear stories from friends and family and count my blessings that I'm still very healthy and so is baby.  I'm also able to stay active and do most things I do when I'm not pregnant. For example... I can still do a sit-up!  Just no running for this girl :)

---

Last time around it was fun to see how I grew... this is my progression.  Oh how the last 4 weeks brought about the most change :) 

14 weeks

18 weeks

22 weeks

  26 weeks

 30 weeks

 34 weeks

38 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment