Monday, September 8, 2014

A Little Change

Finally!

After way over a year, I have my new website up.

It's amazing how behind on stuff you can get when a 7 pound human being enters your world.

Actually that's kind of a lie... I could have completed this long ago but decided to cuddle and enjoy the smiles of the two kids instead.

But here it is.
www.carlyddesign.com

And with the new design of the website, a new blog also is here.
www.carlyddesign.com/blog

I won't be posting here anymore.  But my blog will continue to be about my family, my designs and my life.  So read about my past here and stay-up-to-date with what's going on in our crazy live's here.  For instance... my first temper-tantrum happened today. Probably will write about that "fun" experience soon. All I have to say is... not cool.

But give me feedback on the new site.  I'd love to hear what you have to say.



No comments:

Post a Comment