Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Finally... The Card

Sometimes life really isn't that interesting... for instance, right now. I really don't have much to write about on Steve and I. Our crib came in... yeah! But we haven't set it up. So really I would just be showing you a picture of a really big box. Bigger than I thought. It takes up the entire baby room. We might not have room for Baby D anymore.

I could also tell you I made mash potatoes and meatballs last night. Or that Iris, my mother-in-law, brought up girl scout cookies and some more snacks to fatten me up, but again... not that exciting.

Let me rephrase... It's always exciting when Iris comes up. But me telling you I got girl scout cookies really isn't.

But I did finally finish my business card for my company! You'd think this would come before a website... I'm a little backwards though.


I also created a facebook page. You can decide if you want to like me :)

Do you ever find it weird that people or businesses ask you to like them? I do. It's kind of like when you go to kindergarten for the first time and you ask the nice girl in the corner, "will you be my friend?"

Anyways, Baby D has decided to cooperate so the company is coming along and I'm really excited to see where God leads carly d design. Next I have to take some legit photos of my work. Screen shots really aren't that exciting.

Any tips you have for me?


No comments:

Post a Comment