Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Freeze Bunny

I'm a freeze bunny. Cold all the time. In fact when Steve and I go on road trips I make sure I have a blanket in the car and a pillow. The pillow is used most of the time for sleeping but also for shoving down by my feet to block the cold air vents.

So when my mom and dad decided to have a fire outside in the middle of November when we are expecting snow at anytime, I figured it was a torture tactic. So I showed them.

I got the extra pair of Carhart overalls out f the closet that are about 10 sizes too big, Dad's really really ancient old Dallas Cowboy hat with ear flaps that he wears snow blowing, winter boats, my old lettermans jacket and a sweatshirt. I was set.

Until I got out to the fire and realized I had to use the restroom.



But I was warm and enjoyed myself. It was actually quite fun. My family and I love fires though. Especially Mom.

Oh... here she is.

Then we got a group shot of us all bundled up, excluding Mom.




Pretty sure that will be our last fire of the year. Although, we did start a fire out on the lake last Winter on our shoreline while we were playing boot hockey. Here's the go to man when it comes to our fires.


No comments:

Post a Comment