Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Photo Shoot

Before we went in for our Doctors appointment Monday for Baby D, Steve and I had a quick mini photo shoot with Laura Kleffman Photography. We realized we had a lot of summer photos but wanted to send out something a little more winter for our Christmas cards.

As always we had a lot of fun. It's hard not to have fun with Laura. Plus Steve and I just act goofy and she catches the moments.

She also wanted to take some photos that would be boy or girls specific. Here is Baby Girl D!


And for the rest of the photos.



Laura and I tease Steve that sometimes he is just the prop or the accessory. Don't you find that with a lot of shots whether it's engagement, for fun, wedding, baby, random days like this.

Sometimes you rarely even see the man's face.



and our goofy moments...

We were trying to act like models. Glad we didn't pursue that career path.

and our better side.
I was mad that he didn't actually let me throw it.

Trying to show off a little bump. Not really there yet.



And my absolute favorite of the day... maybe century!!



Thanks Laura! You rock my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment