Thursday, December 22, 2011

So Many Joys

Yesterday was just one of those really good days. You know those good days where you can't stop smiling and you feel so joyous inside where you might pop our balloons and confetti. Yeah one of those.

I don't know exactly why I felt this way. It was a normal day at work. I'm thinking it's just the Christmas excitement is starting to take over. I mean we did get a very light dust of snow and snow makes this season all the more real.

I did have some really great things happen though. I received a sample copy of a brochure I just received back from the printers that I'm in love with. Now hopefully my client is as well. I went to a friends and she handed me some more baby girl clothes, a vibrating chair, a shaded item for the baby to sit in outside and a little bed that you can fold up oh so nicely for ease of taking her places, I received my order in from a Blessings Unlimited Home Decor home party and finally our Christmas cards came in.

The cards turned out really great! My goal was to start marketing that carly d design can create a Christmas card for you and get them printed but Baby D took over my life and I was late in getting that done. So next year keep me in mind!


I just love the fact that it's on thick postcard paper, it's one of a kind and cheaper than Shutterfly.

Oh and we received an extra 50! but now I have no idea what to do with an extra 50 christmas cards. Any ideas?

Then last night I met up with my best friend, Heather, from college. We rarely see each other because of our schedules. Heather, her fiance, Steve and I went to the Cheesecake factory.

oh... my.... goodness. de-li-scious. Never been before but I must return.

I'm actually really looking forward to eating my leftovers today for lunch. Is it lunchtime yet?

Steve and I always enjoy getting together with those two. Everything is so natural and we could talk and talk for hours! Plus I can be myself and say off the wall things and know that I won't make them feel uncomfortable. Actually it wouldn't be a normal night between us if I didn't.

Plus I was really excited to give Heather her Christmas gift. It's just a tiny little jewelry box, just the right size for the big rock on her left ring finger and it says "Praise the One who made her beautiful."

And is it sad that I could only find this photo of just us two? It was taken back when we just arrived in Italy for Volleyball my Junior year so 2006! 5 stinkin years ago.

I must update.

No comments:

Post a Comment