Friday, December 2, 2011

Tedious Friday

Today is a day of catching up on some design work. I'm updating Laura Kleffman Photography's website.

Updating is a little tedious. Actually more than a little... it's a lot tedious so I need to switch it up every so often with a little creative design work. I also add in a few chores, runs to the kitchen to grab some girl scout cookies, Facebook checks, emails, text...etc.

Have I told you I love girl scout cookies. Almost as much as oreos. Actually it's a toss up between who comes in first between Samoas, Tagalongs, and oreos.

I think Oreos with milk still wins out. But you have to insert a fork into the cream and then dip into milk. Only way to eat them people.

Anyways, for my creative work right now I'm designing a tri-fold brochure for Inspiring Actions. This is what I've come up with so far.


What do you think? Ya like?

I think I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment