Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend Recap

Bright and early, basically before the crack of dawn, my little sister Abby, her fiance Ryan and I grab a Dunn Brothers coffee from a not so friendly worker and take off for Iowa. Iowa is where our new little nephew Emery now lives.

Isn't he adorable...



so extremely adorable.



While Emery's Mom Jena was recovering in the hospital, we were on babysitting duty for their other 2 kids. They really missed Mom so we kept them busy with movies, sledding, swing time, farm toys, baby dolls, and so many random fun events. Things like sitting in the laundry basket and pulling them down the stairs. They loved that... I was very winded after that. Or building a tent out of chairs and blankets... I actually even liked that one :)



And whenever the fighting or bickering began, I quickly yelled out "Quick! Love each other, so we can send a picture to Mom." And they'd do it.

I think I'm getting this Mom thing down :)

I then came home Saturday night to a broken hot water heater, I'm a little stinky right now b/c it's finally getting fixed today so beware. I'd keep your distance.

But I did fit right in Christmas shopping with the other billion people at the Mall of America. Man I was exhausted after 3 hours of shopping. But I'm finished... Steve still has a few people left.

Today... Doctors appt for the big reveal of Baby D. Boy or Girl... hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment