Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Best Intentions

I had to cook last night.

I almost forgot how to!

For the last three weeks we’ve had meals provided for us from our amazing friends and family.  Three weeks worth of food!  How wonderful are they.  We got so spoiled that I almost totally forgot about supper and grocery shopping.  So we had a delicious meal of brats and broccoli.   

Mmmmm……  complicated meal right.

It’s been so nice though to have these meals so we could not worry about preparing anything and could just spend time together and cuddle up Miss Rylee Sue.  So now my new goal is to be as thoughtful as these people when babies are born, surgeries are to be had, basically anything and everything.  I always have the best intentions but never follow through. 

So thank you to all those who were so kind.  We love you!

And thanks for those who visited Rylee.  We tried to take pics of all the visitors but again... the excuses took over my best intentions. 

You all are so beautiful!









No comments:

Post a Comment