Monday, May 21, 2012

I Wike Rylee


Seeing Rylee interact, well... more like just lay there and stare, with her cousins is so amazing to me.  She responds so well to them.  I mean, these three munchkins are full of energy and life.  It might come from the fact that their father and mother, mostly mother which is my sister, never just sit and are constantly moving, running around, and have random out-bursts.  I attribute all that energy to how she is still so little after three kids. 

Rylee had a blast though.... she told me so when we got home.  

She loved having Avery hold her every 5 minutes for a span of about 5 seconds.  Avery would squeeze her, kiss her, shower her with compliments in her lisp like,  " I wike Rylee."  "ohh... she's so adorable."  I wuv you Rylee."  Then she'd say "I don't want her anymore." 


Mason on the other hand never wanted to hold her but would come up screaming and then as he drew closer he'd so gently walk up, kneel or lay next to her, stare for a while and then lightly kiss her on the forehead before he'd run off playing more dinasours or to go body slam his sister.

 

Watching these two however... melted my heart. I don't know why because they usually just laid there together.  Emery and Rylee are 4 months and 21 days apart.  Are you thinking what I'm thinking?... Yeah I know.  Little bit different in size huh?  I have to figure out what Iowa feeds their children on the farm. 

And how to slow down time.


I was also thinking.  I wonder if them laying there is a little like the movie "Look Who's Talking"  They probably are chatting away, saying:

"Look at these goons just sit and stare at us."
"We should probably do something cute just to entertain them.  I mean, they did house us for 9 months in their gigantic belly's."
"Okay you smile for a bit and then I'll make a cute pucker up face."


It works exactly like that right?

They could never get enough of Rylee though.  But I don't think Steve minded having them all come and cuddle on his lap.

 And this peanut... which you can't really call a peanut but maybe an adorable king size peanut butter cup stole the show this weekend with his big blue eyes, huge smile, chubby cheeks, infectious laugh and the eating of his feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment