Thursday, June 7, 2012

Featured on PW


I had a coffee date at my house this morning with Laura.  She is the one who owns the photography business I've repeatedly shared with you.  Well she told me some exciting news today over our delicious Dunn Brothers coffees and slices of Mocha bread freshly baked from Target's grocery isle.  She was featured on the Pioneer Woman's website/blog with one of the photos she took from Rylee's delivery!

Well I shouldn't say featured but she did submit the photo for a "Love" theme and was chosen out of what I'm guessing is hundreds maybe thousands.  Yeah... and basically featured right?!  Hopefully we did her justice enough in the "love" department and will boost her to a finalist!

Congrats Laura!  Major kudos to you and your talent.  Quite amazing.

Pioneer Woman Link

---
Oh and she brought over some more photos of Rylee.   









I'm so in Love with this little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment