Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Smiles With Rylee

When Steve gets home at night after work he gladly takes over playing with Rylee.  This allows me to finally get in my shower and every day chores.

This is what I found one night after my daily duties.


Rylee was in such a fun mood.


So the three of us shared a moment...


Well I just took the photos and witnessed the special moment.


Steve found a way to make Rylee smile on command.

Kisses from Daddy.

 

 This was the first time she has smiled multiple times without it being just a reaction to gas :)


After a while I think she tired of entertaining us.  So we entertained ourselves with her.  Doesn't she kind of look like the Joker here?


We just love her quickly chubbing up cheeks.


And we love how big Steve's hands look on her little belly.

 

These random fun, smiley, tender moments are my favorite.

2 comments:

  1. You are such loving parents - although I am not surprised :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful!! Carly, I see a little bit of the cousins in her in these pics...of course, Steve too though!

    ReplyDelete