Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mass Explosion

Yesterday we had a mass explosion.

I mean it was like the reoccurrance of the Mount St. Helen's eruption in the 1980s, maybe even times 10!

Let me explain...

Rylee is starting to eat a little more and we've added a little formula into her diet.  Slowly her BMs have been changing to the ever so lovely stankiness.  Complete and utter sometimes clear the room stanky stink.  Even the Cockroaches roaming flee.  ps... we don't have cockroaches.  Yuck.

Anyways,  yesterday we are enjoying a nice bottle and all of a sudden she gets a little more serious... starts to concentrate a lot harder... tenses up... face reddens.... and the explosion starts...

And continues...

continues some more...

And within a matter of minutes the skin starts to melt off my face.... whooo doggy!  Rylee just had a massive blowout.

Well it wasn't until I cuddled her up and brought her to the changing table that I realized the destruction that happened.  The nice and lovely poop traveled all the way up her side and nearly touched the armpit.  We had poop in the belly button even!

It was so bad I decided to just cut of the onesie, wipe her down with about 20 wipes and threw her in the tub.

All the while she was just smiling and cooing like.... haha Mom,  look what I just did :)

And all I kept thinking was I really wish this happened to Steve.  He would have totally wigged out and been hugging the porcelain.

No comments:

Post a Comment