Tuesday, July 31, 2012

And It Plummets...

I absolutely love the Olympics.  I love the sports even that seem quite odd to me.  On a normal Sunday afternoon I wouldn't be caught dead watching cycling, rowing, water polo, white water rafting, archery, shooting but when it's the Olympics... I love it.

But there is one bad thing about the Olympics....  

My self esteem tends to drop.

It basically plummets.

 Why?

Because I don't even have one ab and these women have 50!


I mean you can see the abs through their leotards for goodness sakes!


And him.... lets just say, wow.

So I did some extra pushups and sit ups the other day.

I'm waiting for that one ab to push through and form :)

I might be waiting some time for that ab.


That and I'll wait for Mr. Lochte to show up on my door step.  I should totally facebook him.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree and completely understand. Time girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete