Monday, July 16, 2012

Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday to my Love.


No not this one....


 This one.


Yes that is Steve in Biker shorts.  
Scary huh?!
I'm not sure I'm diggin' that look.  

I like this look better.


And this one.


 He did just bike from LaCrosse to Milwaukee so I'll give him a break.  
I'm trying to talk him into writing a blog post about it. I have a feeling it's pretty doubtful.

Warning: Mushy feelings to come.

I'm pretty lucky to have Steve in my life.  I'd like to think he's one of God's finest works.  He has a personality that lights up a room.  He's random, thoughtful, goofy, kind. He keeps life fun and interesting which keeps me on my toes.  You never know what you are going to get or what's coming next.  He's lovable and has the biggest heart.  He works hard and cares deeply.  And I still find him extremely attractive.

Okay just down right H-O-T-T!

Happy Birthday Steven.
The love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment