Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ironworks

A very nice gentleman from Trinity Lutheran Church in Hudson, WI asked if I would create a logo for their band based off Proverbs 27:17, "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." I loved this verse and this project!  

1.  Because it's Faith based. 
2.  How cool that it's for a band!  I feel so BA... just bad to the bone.  

Anyways,  I really got into this project and loved it.  
 
The band is playing at the Goliath Challenge at the Badlands Snow park in Hudson, WI.  It's an off road 5K race featuring aggressive terrain along with natural and constructed obstacles, including cargo net climbs, hay hurdles and a giant slip-n-slide.  Plus all proceeds go to Feed My Starving Children.

Someday I'll get adventurous enough and enter this race... or a race... or even get into a regular running routine.

1 comment:

  1. You have a gift and are amazing at what you do. Continue to keep up the hard work and most importantly continue enjoying what you do.

    I love you mommy.

    Rylee

    ReplyDelete