Friday, July 20, 2012

Why I'm Old

It's official.... I am old.

Steve and I had our first date night since Rylee was born.   
(Not why I was old)

We decided to just to be chill and laid back and went to enjoy some nummy bar food.  
(Also, not why I'm old)

and went bowling.
(Again, not why)

But woke up sore.  
(This would be why!)

Who wakes up the next morning sore in their left hip and back from bowling.  This old lady!


But Steve made me feel a little better when he started complaining about a sore hip.  I blame the 10 lb orange ball.  I had to move up from the comfortable girly pink 9 pounder b/c my fingers kept getting stuck and throwing the ball right in the gutter.  Well that is what I'm claiming.

Well sorry Rylee.  You no longer have any hopes of having the cool, young, hip parents. You can just call us Grams and Gramps.

No comments:

Post a Comment