Monday, August 6, 2012

F to the Cubed: Overview



F3 - F to the Cubed (Freiborg Family Fun) weekend was epic to say the least.

There was sun, water, tubes, inflatable slides, a big huge slip-and-slide, bumps, bruises, falls, gimps, soap in the eyes,  fires, mini marshmallows, F3 canisters, cookie dough balls, confetti popcorn, really crispy french fries, Ryan Master, Olympics, coffee, Gators,  inappropriateness, laughs, stories, and major memories.  So many memories that I'm going to have to make a series of posts from the weekend.  I think I had about maybe a gazillion pictures I wanted to share so I have to wrap my head around what the important ones are.

But here's one for you.

We just finished celebrating my nieces birthday. We forgot the cake so we had some celebratory ice cream and my sister says...   "You know you are what you eat. That's why I eat ice cream and not broccoli."


No comments:

Post a Comment