Monday, September 10, 2012

Our Recent "Looks"

Steve and I have just recently noticed some interesting changes that have occurred in our look.  We tend to wear three looks pretty darn well lately.

The "stinky spit-up" look.  

We tend to fragrant ourselves with the new perfume/cologne that is out... it's called the "ohh so pleasant formula."   We find it effective to spritz on both shoulders and sometimes right down the front of the shirt.  It leaves the classic, crusty, white residue for an added accessory.  

 The "I really don't give a hoot" look. 

 For example,  yesterday to church I really didn't feel like dressing up too much and wanted to go for the comfy look.  But I was taught to wear my Sunday best so I put on stretchy leggings, flip flops and an oversized gray and white pregnancy sweater. Best of both worlds, right? Then today I really didn't want to put the effort into picking out an outfit for work so I grabbed this same outfit off the floor in my closet, dusted it off and put it back on.  Don't worry I added a different necklace to really change things up. 

The "absentminded" look.

Yesterday right after the church service Steve excused his self to use the restroom.  I find out on his return that he noticed he put his shirt on inside out and rocked it that way throughout the service.  I went to make fun of him but then realized I've done that many, many a times... 

Then Steve said in observation on the car ride home on Sunday as we both look at the strangers in the mirror, "Clearly we have more important things going on than worrying about our looks."   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment