Monday, July 7, 2014

Fourth of July Highlight

On a normal day after a holiday weekend, I usually put some tubing adventure pictures up like this...


  Or like this...


 But not this time. It wasn't my highlight.

My highlight was this.


A tubing we used to make fun of.  But now that I'm old... It's my kind of tubing.  


I could actually care less about tubing but it's the experience I had with my sisters.  
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard for so long in my life.  


In fact, I bust out every time I look at these pictures.  Actually laugh out loud.  I mean look at our faces. 


 And not just all of our faces but my older sister's face.  


The one on the left side of the photo.


You would have though we were on the Wild Thing at Valleyfair with no seatbelts!


 Between her reactions.


Her death grip.


Her bloody murder screams.


You might have thought we were in a horror film.


But to her defense she did just have a baby.


3 weeks ago!


Which made it all the more hilarious.


The things that were coming out of her mouth...


priceless.


And they can't be repeated.


In fact, I think we had to take second glances...
"What?!!"


But our laughter was usually short lived and interrupted by one her of,
"DAADDDDD!"


"THIS IS WAY TOO FAST!!!"


"AHHHH.... STOP!!!"


Meanwhile, he's just laughing and scheming out his next turn to try and throw us off.


Which he nearly succeeded but never did.


Thanks for the memories, laughs and extremely effective ab workout to the best friends a girl could ask for.




No comments:

Post a Comment