Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hudson - 7 Months

Happy 7 months Hudson!


This post is all about you... 


No one else.


I know it's rarely just about you.


Don't give me that look... I try my best.


I will admit, we get wrapped up with the "other one" and forget about you. 
She's needy... we can't help it.


But you are so easy!  


And smiley!


If there were a best baby ever award... you'd win.


I mean, most of the time you are more than okay just hanging out.


Sometimes I think you prefer it.


And you fend for yourself and grab anything in sight and use it as a toy.


You're low maintenance... and I like it.


But most of all, I love how you make yourself laugh.


And you make the most hilarious faces...


Especially this one.


 And pretty soon you'll be crawling! 
Please don't crawl yet.


That just means you're one step closer to growing up.


And I kind of like you just the way you are right now.



Happy 7 months sweet Hudson.  
Thanks for making all three of us smile and laugh every single day.


Note:
Yes he really does make this face often.  
He scrunches his face and mouth and breaths in and out really fast.
It's way too funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment