Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sarah Marie

Um... yes.

Love this.

Sarah has been doing photography for fun almost all her life but being a stay at home mom, housewife, and home schooler has left little time for her passion.  But she's decided it's time for her.  Time for her to pursue her passion and do what she loves. So when she asked me to help her out, I dropped everything and we started working.  (really I didn't have much on my plate so it was easy to drop everything.)

Logo:  
Sarah had some specific and simple requests.
Create something simple.  
And I would love to incorporate a heart.  
Maybe grays and pinks?


Facebook:
Then I helped with her Facebook.  
I'm a firm believer that people want to see what you look like as a business owner 
so putting your image in your profile picture is always appealing.


And how sweet is this.  
She writes her two daughters journals.  
Each journal entry ends with her saying, "Forever and a day."  


Business Card:
Just something simple and sweet with a little whimsy.
And I'm obsessed with kraft paper right now so we went with that.




Thanks Miss Sarah Marie for letting me help you create your image.  I can't wait to see your work now and all that you'll capture in life's many moments.

Like her on facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment