Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A Different Kind of Religious Card

How is it that there are so many great cards out there but when it comes to religious cards... there are few.  I find that they are all of waterfalls, prairies, sunrises.  And I understand; it's God's beautiful creation.  But how about something simple.  Classic.  And not so in your face.

Enter these cards.

I wanted to pick my favorite verses, but more so, verses that could be used to celebrate multiple occasions.

Ephesians 2:10.  "For you are God's Masterpiece."  Sounds perfect for a new baby, a graduation,  maybe even a birthday.  There is no baby, girl, woman, even man out there that isn't His masterpiece.  He created ALL of us perfectly. And he created us all to do the good he planned for us.






Isaiah 41:10 - simply put... there is not a more powerful verse in my eyes.  The sense of peace that takes over my heart is a moment changer.





2 Chronicles 5:13 - Meditate on this.  No matter what... no matter what we did.  His love endures forever and his love is for each of us.






Sermon finished.

And I'm trying something new this time around.  No packs.  You choose. Just let me know what card and how many.  And there is no minimum order.

$3 for 1, $2.75 for 2, $2.50 for 3+ (shipping extra)
and you can buy on my etsy site as usual or just Facebook message or email me carly@carlyddesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment