Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Rylee's ALS Challenge

I'm guessing everyone by now has heard of the Icebucket challenge to create awareness for ALS.  Last night, I was nominated by my very lovely mother and get this... Rylee was nominated by her friend Max whom she refers to as baby Mack.  Max is probably the cutest little one year old I've ever laid eyes on and the son of my college friend.

I told Rylee about this and she was all excited so I thought why not.  You have crazy bed head... and I have to wash your jammies anyways.  Well turns out her excitement was short lived.



Thanks Hudson for helping videotape it.  

And good luck Kyle, Parker, Laura and Kira!

---

I love this challenge by the way.  ALS  Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis also known as Lou Gehrig's Disease is a disease that is often not understood and what better way to create awareness.  I pray that those that accept this challenge also look further into what ALS is and how devastating of a death this is.


No comments:

Post a Comment