Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blonde Hair and a Button Nose

Yesterday I posted on what people think Baby D will look like. Then I became really curious. I wonder if they will have Steve's dashing good looks, work ethic, and sweet personality. I really hope Baby D has my knees, hairline and eyes.

Why those three? Steve has had 4 knee surgeries, he thinks he's going bald, and his eyes, although beautifully blue, cost a ton of money!

So when I got home, I pulled out some old photos, plopped my butt down on the dusty, uncomfortable hard wood floor, and started flipping through.

Then a light bulb went off, I did all this endless hours of photo book searching for the perfect photo before the wedding for the slideshow. Man I love technology. I find my handy dandy flash drive, stick it into the computer, and wah lah!!! I give you baby pics of Steve and I.

It was so hard to choose just these photos to put up. I wish I could have put up all 50 on here. But that would be a little overwhelming for just one blog post. Maybe someday I can reference back to these cute little photos.

My only prediction from the photos is that Baby D will enter this world with blonde hair and a wide button nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment