Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pony Tail Latch Trick

Last week I randomly decided I needed a change in my look. I was feeling a little dreary about my appearance. Maybe it's b/c I can't button my pants anymore and use a pony tail to latch the button to hole causing my pants to sag off my booty and look like I pooped in them. Just a theory though.

PS.... Pony tail latch trick.... Genius. I learned that from Ms Sarah.

Since I don't want to change up my whole wardrobe, experiment with makeup, pierce something new or get a tattoo. I decided to cut my hair. I was apprehensive at first b/c people might think... ohhhh Mom cut. It's kind of like after your wedding. You grow it out and grow it out and then the day after you chop it off. But I needed to revive my look so decided to do it anyway.

I'm a little unsure about the cut but the hair is growing on me, (ha literally as well) but figuratively in this sense :)
I felt quite awkward posing with just me. So this is my, hmmm what do you think face.

I'm also obsessed with baby pics right now. So I looked at old Halloween photos of Steve and I from our younger days. My goal is to take all old photos and get them on our computer, not just the ones from our wedding slide show. That is a task for a winter wonderland day while I sip on some hot cocoa and watch my favorite movie ever, I mean ever.

Elf.

SANTA'S COMING!!!!!!!

This is just a really fun Halloween from our junior year of college. Best costume ever! And no I did not wear Steve's stinky hockey stuff.... I would have cleared out rooms with his gear.


I have no idea what Steve is but he had his long luscious hair. I actually think he was a snow ski instructor that is shirtless showing off his biceps. I obviously didn't mind. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment