Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Prenatal Yoga

I'm taking a Prenatal Yoga class now to help with my pregnancy. I also take another yoga class but they are totally different.

I heard about this through the Yoga studio I did this brochure for.




Anyways, I highly recommend if you are ever pregnant to take one. Man do they work your hips! And I've heard, your hips kind of take a beating during pregnancy and child birth :)

Plus it helps b/c you meet so many other pregnant women. Topics you don't think of are brought up like, what do you wear during labor... you don't have to wear a normal gown? Never would have thought about what to wear... I'm more freaked out about How big is that head?!!!

The class I go to is neat though. The Instructor is 5 days behind me in my due date and the other two in my class are just 2 days and 8 days ahead of me! Crazy and cool that we are all within 13 days of eachother.

So obviously started comparing my self to them... like a typical girl. The two before me have already popped out in the belly way ahead of me and they are already feeling their baby kick! So jealous. While me on the other hand just started popping this week and only a little but you can't really tell I'm pregnant still and the only movement I feel is gas... sorry if that was too descriptive.

But I've also learned each woman develops differently in pregnancy. Plus if I'm not showing too much now maybe that's a good sign that I won't be an elephant come toward the end of my pregnancy. Such is life though.


Speaking of Elephants. We watched Water for Elephants this last weekend. I highly recommend it.


I fell in love with Mr. Robert Pattinson.


No comments:

Post a Comment