Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Daddy Doody

Steve's co-workers surprised him with a baby shower. I think he felt a little uncomfortable b/c he's a dude... dude's usually don't go to showers. It's kind of girly and he's all, you know, manly.

But he was super appreciative of his co-workers. And I just think they are the kindest people ever. I mean, look at all this stuff! And we received so many items that we hadn't receive yet like a swaddle, sleep sack, different kind of pacifier, and a Daddy Doody Kit.

The Daddy Doody Kit was quite entertaining and probably will come in quite handy for those nice pleasant, rose smelling, subtle blowouts. I've already had visions of Steve freaking out with his first nasty. It's quite hilarious in my head.

Please don't ask what else goes on in there.

Anyways, the Daddy Doody Kit had rubber gloves, clothes pins for the nose, a gas mask (well, a painters mask thing), hand sanitizer and some other fun stuff. I thought that was very creative. And I've already used the rubber gloves for some cleaning!

But my favorite all time gift was the Dark Chocolate Milano cookies. I devoured them. Seriously, I did. These cookies have a spell on me. I ate the entire bag I bet within the hour. I didn't even realize I finished them until I put my hand in the bag for another and pulled out disappointed. It was a travesty. I thought I was going to cry.



But I pulled through.


So delicious.

Thank you Steve's co-workers. You are all wonderful. And a special thanks to the two that gave the cookies. Baby really liked them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment