Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Greatness of Laffy Taffys


I have a friend right now sitting in a hospital waiting room waiting for her significant other to come through a surgery. A pretty invasive surgery from what it sounds like.

Waiting can be hard.

Waiting can be agonizing.

So I decided to be a good friend and help lighten the mood (if possible) with some Laffy Taffy jokes.

Laffy Taffy jokes are the greatest invention since bubbaliscious gum. Especially the watermelon flavor. Steve and I just bought this last week to liven up our home project. I definitely self proclaimed that I won the biggest bubble. We also buy laffy taffys for a long road trip just so we can enjoy the jokes that come a long with them. Then we usually start texting some people with the really good ones.

Turns out... we are easily entertained as you can tell.
So I sent a few over to this friend. Turns out she's a Laffy Taffy joke lover just like me. I knew I liked that girl for some reason :)

Here are a few for your pleasure:

How do you get a peanut to laugh?
You crack it up!

What did the tree say to the mountain?
Stop peaking at me!

What did the man say when the picture fell on his head?
I’ve been framed!

What do sneezes wear on their feet?
ahh-sho

What do you call a hot dog in a bun?
an in betweenie weenie

What did the finger say to the thumb?
I’m in glove with you

Why was the boy covered in gift wrap?
His mom told him to “Live in the present!”

Why was the tomato blushing?
Because she saw the salad dressing!

Oh miss Laffy Taffy. I love you. You make me smile.

2 comments:

  1. Here's a one for you!

    A grasshopper went into a bar and the bartender said, "Hey we have a drink named after you!" the grasshopper said, "You have a drink called Bob?"

    ReplyDelete