Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Life As We Now Know It

I forgot how much I missed the internet and even blogging.  I've felt disconnected in my own little world with Steve and Rylee but I've loved every minute of it.

Mainly we've been disconnected b/c we decided to change internet providers b/c our rate was going up way too high so we switched over.  The process took forever though!  I think they do that on purpose to drive you bonkers so you don't go through the hassle again.  

The conspiracy!

Motherhood has been wonderful though.  An adjustment for sure.  I'm managing the nights without sleep, although she does pretty good.  I've got the routine down though.  I set up the remote, water, chair, blanket, pillows all right before bed so when Rylee starts fussing I just grab her and plop my hopefully to be toned up soon butt on the couch ready to feed.

Then in the morning we have some cuddle time.  I feed her and then take her back to our bed to cuddle and bond.  We usually end up falling back to sleep.  Well I try... she's a very noisy sleeper. This would be my favorite time of day.  Absolutely love it.  

Life has been great though.  I couldn't ever imagine going back to the way it used to be.  Steve and I both talked about how amazing it is that you can fall so madly in love with this little tiny baby so fast. She has totally transformed our hearts into a pile of mush.   We also find it funny how you can stare at a sleeping baby for hours on end and never get bored :)

Here are some pics at our life so far.  

Visiting Grandpa and Grandma.
 She looks so much like Steve here.
 Tummy Time with her Billy Belly from Grandma.
 I love how she was sleeping here :)
Just chillin at the coffee shop waiting for Dad.
And this is how I spent my first Mother's Day.  At my parents house with my two little children all snuggling up against me sleeping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment