Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Little Cute Butt Head

Laura Kleffman Photography came and took some pictures of Miss Rylee Sue last week.  They turned out super cute!  I love them.   The only problem... she was awake the entire time!  I love these pics of her with her beautiful eyes and they are probably will be my favorite ever but Laura had some really cute ideas to do some cute sleeping poses.

Laura decided to come back today so I tried to plan our day around it.  She was coming at 3 so I wanted to keep Rylee up a few hours before hand and give her a bath and feed her to make her nice and tired.  Well it worked for about 15 minutes and then she was wide awake again.  Little cute butt head!  My child does not like to sleep during the day.  I don't have these pictures yet but I'm sure they are wonderful even with my challenging baby.

Thanks for these pics Laura.  They are adorable.












1 comment:

  1. That hockey helmet one.....no way! I have a hockey playing granddaughter and I am NERVOUS the whole game.
    Deb E.

    ReplyDelete