Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Cool Things

I haven't been able to blog too much lately due to time.  Between my actual job, side job, own business (which I'm working on a really cool website!) house chores and playing with Rylee, I find myself not having too much free time.  And when I do get it I usually sit my butt down on our uncomfortable couch with a coffee and chill.

Plus,  I was getting into a rut with writing constantly about Rylee.  I mean I love that girl to pieces and I think she is the absolute perfect and amazing babes, but you don't want to read that constantly and be told that.  How boring and how annoying!  My goal is to never become that annoying Mom.  I will be for sure that on the inside but I'm working on playing that cool calm "whatever" type of mom feel on the outside.

So instead today I'll tell you all about the cool things I'm experiencing personally that I thought I'd never think were cool.  For example,  I graduated out of my maternity/nursing intimates and back into my old ones!  Never thought I'd be so excited to put on old skibbies!  And really never ever thought I'd write about it so I'm not sharing any more details here.

Second,  I put on my old jeans!  Granted I have a major muffin top but who cares.  I can close the button up. I'm still wearing my maternity pants but at least I can fit into my old pants :)  Now to just rid the inner-tube around my belly.

Third, I wore my leggings and even a tight shirt huggin my bum. I was staying away from this look of fear that someone would hold a "Wide Load" sign ahead of me with flashing yellow lights warning people to flee and move-out-the-way... big caboose is on its way.

And no I won't be posting a picture with this blog b/c really.... do you want to see my skibbies, muffin top, or "wide load" bum?

I think not.


No comments:

Post a Comment