Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Christmas Cards

Everybody loves Shutterfly... right?

Well, I'm all Shutterflyed out so I decided to do Christmas cards.  But I wanted to do something a little different. What really can you do different, though?  If you get all funky in the size and shape, that gets quite expensive.

So I found a cool paper that's not too expensive and bought a bunch of red envelopes... ohhh lala.

Also, you might be thinking this is early but why not stop the madness of procrastination and get a move on it!  Grab a cup of cocoa, turn on some Kenny G Christmas, and pick out that perfect photo (s) and send it to me!  Yes me... Not Shutterfly.  

  

And I'm making it simple.
  • Your cost: $1.10 a card
  • Minimum order 50, and we can print exactly what you need, no need for extras lying around the house.
  • Includes, design, 3 edits, printing, envelope, and me shipping it to you.
  • 2 weeks for production plus the time to ship out to you.

So simple!

Email me if your interested.  carly@carlyddesign.com


1 comment:

  1. like the card...best for this occasion..what about Gift Card envelopes for it..you don't think of it.

    ReplyDelete