Monday, October 8, 2012

Pay Back

We had a wonderful weekend at my parents home celebrating the birthdays of my mom and nephew.  Steve and I were worn out by Sunday morning.  I, being the good wife that I am, decided to grab Rylee with her first peep in the morning so she wouldn't wake up her lovely daddy.  I'd let him sleep in and get a good night's rest as I would probably fall asleep later on the way home as I usually always do while he catches up on phone calls with family and friends.

However, later that morning Steve asked me if I would drive so he can do school work on the way home and read.  

Ugh... fine.  

I'll be the good wife again and drive so he can be all studious. Seems legit and a reasonable request. 

But I'm getting a coffee.  

So after 10 minutes of reading... this is how the rest of the 2.5 hour ride went.


So I decided to pay him back by snapping a photo, posting it in an XL format and writing about it on my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment