Thursday, January 9, 2014

Settling In

Besides the virus that has plagued us this week, we have really settled in with Hudson. Which we should have by now right! My goodness he's almost 6 weeks... that has gone by way too fast.

Rylee has really enjoyed being a big sister. After our rough start, she turned it around and has become quite the helper. She is in charge of his paci and blankie. She has even bottle fed a few times. I think she realized pretty quick that it's too boring for her. I also thought for sure she'd be mimicking me more with her own babies but hasn't. Instead she is really into cars and coloring. Yesterday I caught her coloring on the Christmas cards we got! So thankful it wasn't our walls.

I have a feeling we'll be a bit mischievous here soon if not already. I'll take that over her bully stage we just went through with the pushing and hair pulling.

Hudson has, yes, been under the weather but he's starting to become a little boy. He is cooing and smiling. I can't wait for his sickness to pass to really see how he is interacting.

 So here is our life now with these two adorables. What a joy it has been... you know beyond the lack of sleep.

Also note my blogging is now done on my phone while Hudson sleeps in my arms so who knows exactly how this turns out especially with a numb hand.


















No comments:

Post a Comment